Lawrence S. Pertillar
Empathy They Campaign To Get - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Those who get things their way,
Only change their minds to say...
Someone else is at fault,
To allow them to appear as the fools they are.
With a getting of their way done,
They feel they should be empathized...
For their ignorance.
And an empathy they campaign to get.
Comments about Empathy They Campaign To Get by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl