End Of An Episode - Poem by Tiku akp
The episode will continue
After the break. The climax
Is waited with bated breath.
There are songs and dances,
Deaths and births and rebirths.
Prayers, curses and forgiveness.
Actors perform as they are told.
Sometimes it is bright light
Sometimes it is dark. The moon
Comes in between. Lovers die
Of humiliations. Religion issues.
There should be an end to all.
The curtain must fall. People
Have to clap or cry. Flame must
Rise skyward to the clouds.
The episode should end here
For the new one to start.
Comments about End Of An Episode by Tiku akp
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl