Enigma - Poem by Smoky Hoss
If the world were flat,
That would be that...
But, the world is round,
Therefore, the end of it all
Can never be found.
Thus meant to be,
With always more to see...
The view, over the horizon,
Contains much more
Than the lingering imagination.
Go around the earth following a line,
Even unto the end of time...
Go just to see, where you are,
And you will come to, from where you came
Drawn so near, by going so far.
Comments about Enigma by Smoky Hoss
Mary Elizabeth Frye
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl