Lawrence S. Pertillar
Escalation Of An Infestation - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Escalation of an infestation...
And producing heartbreak,
For those who now confess...
They wish they had not rejected,
For purposes to correct,
What was 'then' a mess.
Instead of facing truths
Not realizing only the truth is best!
But today their suffering,
And association with distress...
Leaves those who cared,
Caring a whole lot less!
Don't look at us!
We were the ones,
They ignored and cussed! '
Comments about Escalation Of An Infestation by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye