Eternal Valentines - Poem by Biff McGuire
To all God's women; so divine
you're all eternal Valentines.
The treasures of this wondrous world,
are all contained within a girl.
Your fuel inspires all of men,
to draw their swords or raise a pen.
We fight and die, we laugh and cry,
we glance at you and then know why.
We stand ashamed to look at you,
for all that we have put you through.
Devotion from a mom so kind, when lost in life,
men always find.
Remembering the times we fell,
creating all your silent hell.
Our worst of fears and hidden tears,
are all erased throughout the years.
Our eternal Valentines
Comments about Eternal Valentines by Biff McGuire
Edgar Allan Poe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl