Ever Near You I Am - Poem by Kumarmani Mahakul
Ever I feel newness of universe
I feel the changing time too here
But I remain in same hope to meet
You know every beat of heart speaks.
You are very interesting and amazing
This I realize everyday as I adore
I remain near you always dear daddy
As my emotion is tied up with you.
I float and swim in new, new hopes
To materialize this I work hard dear
But what is there exactly is illusion
I realize the eternal essence in you.
This truth brings trust ever in me
I see and feel in my inner conscience
This dazzles with billions of light
You spark wisdom I am ever near you.
Comments about Ever Near You I Am by Kumarmani Mahakul
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl