Everlasting Dream - Poem by Ronald Chapman
You and I on a park bench,
White clouds floating by in a high blue sky,
Magically turning into hearts, doves and puppy dogs,
Looking into a Universe of memories,
What's next my dream?
Heaven or earth?
Softly crying teardrops, filling an Eastern sea,
You're my everlasting love,
What's next my eternal love?
Sing to me, making memories of love,
My everlasting dream...
Comments about Everlasting Dream by Ronald Chapman
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl