Closed The Door - Poem by Ronald Chapman
On a cold winter's morning,
Watching, Luna, Spica, and Jupiter,
Dance through the Heavens.
Recalling, thoughts of you.
Saying hello to distant memories,
It has been dreams of centuries past.
I miss you very much.
I want to see you,
I want to take your hand,
I want to hold your Soul in my arms once again,
I want to feel your passion next to me while we dream.
Closing my eyes, wishing upon dancing stars.
To stand beside you once again.
No matter how much I wish and dream,
Of you and me together.
I know love can not be.
I closed the door on love,
A long time ago,
While whispering, I love you.
Comments about Closed The Door by Ronald Chapman
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda