Reggie fambro mcclain III
Every Other Year - Poem by Reggie fambro mcclain III
Every other year we seem to meet each other.
Every other year we seem to care for one another.
Every other year our relationship gets better and better.
but, this year might be our last year
Because, its our senior year
and, i dont know if im ready to end it without you
Comments about Every Other Year by Reggie fambro mcclain III
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl