Reggie fambro mcclain III
Happy Birthday - Poem by Reggie fambro mcclain III
happy birthday its your speical day.
all you get to do is fool around and play.
people going past you saying hip hurray its your birthday.
cake and icecream yummy every time.
presents and secrites that you have to hide.
hey you its your day all i have to say is happy birthday and enjoy the rest of your day.
Comments about Happy Birthday by Reggie fambro mcclain III
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye