Ivy Christou Poems
- Thank You And I Love You My dear friend, I haven’t told you...
- Hide Behind A Smile My friend, Let me hide behind a smile, ...
- A Letter From The Soul To The ... A day later and I’m still ...
- Butterflies Are Fragile All I need right now is to be left ...
- Daisies Don’t Lie A peaceful rainbow painted with our ...
- Against The War The insanity of each battle, And people ...
- My Guardian Angel I was there when you were born, everyone ...
I can write to the third person and mention what I have achieved so far but I won't. At the end of the day all I want is for at least one person to remember what I wrote and not who I am. I write for a hobby but it doesn't mean I do not appreciate it enough. Poetry will always be a place to escape, you don't know me and I don't know you but we all appreciate each other's poetry and that somehow ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Thank You And I Love You
My dear friend,
I haven’t told you this,
I always guess that people know,
But you are a part of my existence,
Part of my reality
I can carry on
And cover simple words
With complicated meanings,
But at the end
All I will say is
Thank you and
I love you..