Exto Glee - Poem by michael Smajda
Now that I am single,
I am ready to mingle
With those of the opposite sex.
This time I'll know better
To wed a go-getter
More loveable than was my ex!
Comments about Exto Glee by michael Smajda
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl