Excape - Poem by Melanie Weeks
Lets just walk away.
Lets just excape from the drama of the day.
People starting things they shouldn't start.
They're hurting you, and hurting me.
Please make them stay away!
I wish we could excape this world of pain.
Me and you, it's us against the world.
Some that I thought were friends,
Only bring more pain.
They act so hurt, but really they're happy
That their plan is working.
All thats working of their plan is that we are upset.
But they'll never break us apart.
They'll never trear us apart.
We are strong.
Someday we'll all be mature and stable,
Though I don't think they'll be able.
Their brains are still stuck in Jr. High.
You and me, baby.
Us against them.
Comments about Excape by Melanie Weeks
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye