Lawrence S. Pertillar
Exploration Of Expectations - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Exploration of expectations,
Without one explanation done.
Can be difficult to comprehend,
For those wishing a hand to hold...
Every step of the way,
To avoid making a single mistake!
Although wanting with wishes to be accepted!
And it believed they have had an experienced life!
To know nothing about taking chances...
OR what a risk means to define!
Comments about Exploration Of Expectations by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl