Edgar Rendon Eslit
Exquisite World - Poem by Edgar Rendon Eslit
It's pretty good to know
That I don't have to explain myself
And can still be free and solely understood.
That’s when I escape to another world -my world!
In memoriam: Uncle Bienbenido
(Discover the windows within)
Comments about Exquisite World by Edgar Rendon Eslit
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl