Facing The Wall - Poem by jerry hughes
How will I know?
When he turns to face the wall.
Why would he do that?
It's called release, recognition,
a return to the womb.
I don't understand.
You don't have to, just accept.
Won't he be lonely?
Only for a little while.
Open your storeroom of memory
and be glad.
Comments about Facing The Wall by jerry hughes
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda