Edward Kofi Louis
Fading Traces - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
These are the moments that make us feel so high!
Of the romantic addictive nature of love;
Kissing and cuddling with the sense of love,
And what transpires along matters a lot! !
Peeved in this Generation of Lovers!
Because, they have brushed aside their sensualities.
Picturesque and exaggerations of life! !
With the ways of love seen around us today,
With the fading traces of your own beauty! !
Only with the romance of nature and the fragrance of life.
Comments about Fading Traces by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl