Failure - Poem by David Harris
People say that failure,
weakens ones spirit.
I find the opposite applies
as it fire my determination
to push myself a
little further in achieving my goal.
Never give up is my motto,
never let disappointment destroy you.
No one ever claimed success
without having a few
failures along the way.
Best forget them and move on.
Success comes to those who persist,
just keep trying and trying
and one day someone
will listen to you.
Never give up
no matter what others tell you.
10 June 2016
Comments about Failure by David Harris
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl