Failure And Success - Poem by David Harris
Failure is the penalty,
for continually getting things wrong.
Success on the other hand is the award,
for getting things continually right.
Failure puts you down in despair.
Success sends you soaring among the clouds.
Therefore, I look at myself and wonder,
am I a success or failure.
Then maybe I am a bit of both.
Whichever way the hammer falls
only you can decide.
Comments about Failure And Success by David Harris
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda