Falling To Pieces In Front Of Me (Fun Poem 43) - Poem by David Harris
I do believe my wife
is falling to pieces in front of me.
The other night she sat on the bed.
Took out her teeth
and plopped them in a glass.
Then out came the hearing aid
that went into its box.
I though if she removes anymore
there won’t be a lot
to come to bed with me.
(12 November 2007)
Comments about Falling To Pieces In Front Of Me (Fun Poem 43) by David Harris
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl