Falling With Out A Rope.. - Poem by DAVID GERARDINO
When it comes to love, im the first in line.
When it comes to love, i keep my eyes on
the prize.Then the song is over, and the
candle put out, and the words that were
spoken, are filled with lies and dought..
When it comes to love, im always afraid.
When it comes to love, im always amazed.
Then the song is over, and the candle put
out, and the words that were spoken are
filled with lies and dought.
Comments about Falling With Out A Rope.. by DAVID GERARDINO
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl