Just A Dream - Poem by THEODOROS MANTAS
I climbed the hill
the sunshine shone on the fields
the day was as beautiful as a princess ring.
A swallow flew across the blue sky
What a nice scene!
Suddenly blood started issuing from its nares!
The sky went red and the mood became dark.
But it was neither summer nor spring.
Poor bird. It had lived a long happy life.
Then I ventured to swim into the red scene...
But it was just a dream.
Comments about Just A Dream by THEODOROS MANTAS
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda