Far Away And Near! - Poem by Shivani Agarwal
I traversed deserts..real..unreal
For a glimpse of you..
And was caught in a reflection.....
Your hands..soft and supple
Parting away but near..
Your aura sweeps into mine
Becomes me..beckons me..
Is this the mind..the obstinate me?
or could it have a meaning?
I hear a distant voice
Calling me out of this phenomenal world..
yes, within me
Or is it another way
Of averting my misery...?
Comments about Far Away And Near! by Shivani Agarwal
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl