That Moment.. - Poem by Shivani Agarwal
If the spark in your eyes,
Would kindle the longing inside..
I'll run into your arms,
Uncertainties will fall behind
My tears will be lost in the rain,
And everything will subside
When our hearts will beat entwined..
The aura of that moment would
Invoke the memories of the time
When we were wearing skins
I don't now cognize..
Past, present, future will all unite
To celebrate the moment
They'll never again sight...
No world, no words, nothing to define
Only I'll be yours
And YOU WILL BE MINE....
Comments about That Moment.. by Shivani Agarwal
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl