Shivani Agarwal Poems
- Dairy, Milk & Silk On my brother's birthday, I packed ...
- The Sea And Me Roar of the waves from a distance ...
- Far Away And Near! I traversed deserts..real..unreal For a ...
- Ek Subha Ek raat andhere me baithe hue, Andhere ko bhi ...
- When Eyes Met.. The same winter sun shone brightly that ...
- A Quote
- Pain Some weak moment when I come to realise All ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Shivani Agarwal
Dairy, Milk & Silk
On my brother's birthday,
I packed chocolates, served in tray
Golden, red and green,
brought in the little maid's eyes,
Some anticipation and sheen.
I thought, would give her one
When I reached her there were none
The dismay on her face
Filled my heart with benevolence...
The night went bad
Next morning as if to poke me
I saw her smiling at
Silk's commercial ad..
I skipped my lunch with a friend
Happily brought her Silk wrapped
Her eyes were full of joy
It was a gift she never had...
Next day passing by
Rhetorically I ...