Illusion - Poem by Shivani Agarwal
Something is still there
Hazy though, can't see more
Like the mist covering the mountains
Blurring my vision
Is it an illusion?
Just like dreams are
When I'm half awake
Gone, void but the sense remain
Juxtaposing the real before me
Should I sleep?
Or come to the senses
That too are deceptive
How naive I'm, I can't see
I'm chasing a dream within a dream...
Comments about Illusion by Shivani Agarwal
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl