Father In Law - Poem by AHO Speaks
J. Ross was a gift to me
A present every day as tho under a tree.
He had enjoyed life as a gift from another
A fullness that included the value of the word brother.
He was a warm, gentle person who to me was fair
Always a hug and meaningful words he did share.
The first man I met who lived the values he had
Filling his mind with wonder and mostly glad.
J. Ross will always have the continuity of time
Through the children's children's life and also mine.
03-29-06 Aho Speaks
Comments about Father In Law by AHO Speaks
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl