Lawrence S. Pertillar
Fear And Faith - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
One blessed with gifts of special talents.
Creative and originally innovative.
To then claim a faith easily chased away,
By the presence of obstacles, doubts and fears...
Identified to give them power,
Is one who tries to pray away their lies.
With the hope a kept fear and faith,
Will someday be fated to become long lasting mates!
What point are you making if done everyday?
And still acknowledge fears?
Don't you find this a bit hypocritical? '
There are things I want,
I know God doesn't have time to give me.~
'Why can't you just express a gratefulness?
And be thankful for the gifts you have? '
~What makes you think,
I could ever be an atheist?
My faith is much too strong.~
Comments about Fear And Faith by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl