Fear: Never Ending Zone - Poem by Mahfooz Ali
I stand here alone
Thinking about how insecure I feel.
Alone in a never ending zone,
Lost in a world of Hate and Fear
Faith and Trust have gone.
It seems peace never existed;
an unusual Past
And a dark Future
But a blackened Present.
Falling down in pain,
sleeping with pain,
living with pain,
never ending anxiety.
And a long forgotten Hope is around me, but
Things seem like they will never be the same.
It's like something you can never escape
it is Fear of the Present, haunting me
it is the Fear of a dark Future.
Comments about Fear: Never Ending Zone by Mahfooz Ali
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl