Feat - Poem by Lamar Cole
When it came to fishing.
Emory was the one in the neighborhood to beat.
He was considered the best fisherman on his street.
But Emory had a secret, he was a big cheat.
He bought his fish from a live fish market.
And lied about his great fishing feats.
Comments about Feat by Lamar Cole
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl