Happy Thoughts Of Death Dark Thoughts Of Life
Feelings - Poem by Happy Thoughts Of Death Dark Thoughts Of Life
The bird that I see,
I realize I am a catastraphe.
The world below my feet,
my legs my arms are feeling weak.
Explosions in my mind,
fueling the words in this rhyme.
The pain in my heart,
unbearable from the start.
and I can see that look in your eyes,
I can tell it is me you dispise.
Comments about Feelings by Happy Thoughts Of Death Dark Thoughts Of Life
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Happy Thoughts Of Death Dark Thoughts Of Life's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl