Lawrence S. Pertillar
Felt As A Blessing - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
For that place; their place.
To fit in.
A place accepting.
Feeling approval to them given.
Some discover what they seek.
Others are never satisfied.
Never pleased with what they receive.
From birth everyone searches.
Until it becomes realized.
Life lived has no guarantee.
We crawl, walk stumble and fall.
And this to accept is a blessing to get.
For anyone learning lessons,
To finally believe.
No one born,
Going through this process we call life.
Does it to do,
Hoping to meet someone else's expectations.
The pay is phenomenal.
And refusing to meet their expectations,
Would be stupid to not at least...
Pretend the attempt is made.
Comments about Felt As A Blessing by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl