Figure And Tongue - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
A woman is interested in listening to a man.
A man is interested in looking at a woman.
The figure for her and the tongue for him are the weapons.
She yields to hearing and he bends to seeing.
Comments about Figure And Tongue by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda