Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
Final Rest. - Poem by Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
Final rest, humans exclaim!
Final resting place most important
Six feet of land it requires
But six feet of land sometimes missing.
Humans entitled a decent cremation
The resting place he entitled
In whatever circumstances can't be denied
A final journey in such calmness.
The vastness of sky we understand
But vastness of earth in personal terms
Always a point of controversy
Where highest walls and barbed wires
Obstructs the vastness, for a human being.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about Final Rest. by Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl