Finite Infinity - Poem by RAJ NANDY
I cannot conceive infinity!
Nor can I contemplate eternity!
Neither can I visualize those endless zeros,
At the end of a number as suffix!
All that I can think of, see, and feel,
Is my finite existence!
But when my passion gets directed, focused,
As if through a magnifying glass of feelings
With all its burning intensity; -
I can conceive, feel and visualize,
The reciprocal of that infinity,
In all its wondrous finiteness!
Comments about Finite Infinity by RAJ NANDY
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl