RAJ NANDY Poems
- ** A True Confession! A TRUE CONFESSION! ‘This world is ...
- **aphrodite - Goddess Of Love ...
- A Tribute To - The Taj Mahal A TRIBUTE TO - THE TAJ ...
- ** Doors ** DOORS We rest secure behind bolted doors, ...
- ** My Weeping Willow Tree! MY WEEPING WILLOW TREE! ...
- ** Love Under The Inca Sky! LOVE UNDER THE INCA ...
- ** The Art Of Living THE ART OF LIVING! Living life is a ...
Born in the city of Calcutta-a year before India's Independence.Graduated with honours in
English from Presidency College.Later joined the
Indian Air Force and retired as Group Captain. Also
obtained a first class MBA degree while in service.
Fond of drawing/painting and writing & reading poetry.
I have recently completed writing Part-1 of 'History of
Philosophy in ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about RAJ NANDY
** A True Confession!
A TRUE CONFESSION!
‘This world is never the same dear Lord,
Which you had created in just seven days;
I am one of your many sinful slaves,
Confessing to wash my sins away!
In my young days I never visited your
house of prayers,
Nor did I keep fast on Sabbath Days!
A conceited life I had generally led, -
Losing Your thoughts and going astray!
This world has not remained the same dear
Which You had created in just seven days!
People only think about their pleasures,
Material culture has taken its sway!
Money and sex are like ...