RAJ NANDY Poems
- ** My Weeping Willow Tree! MY WEEPING WILLOW TREE! ...
- ** A True Confession! A TRUE CONFESSION! ‘This world is ...
- **aphrodite - Goddess Of Love ...
- A Tribute To - The Taj Mahal A TRIBUTE TO - THE TAJ ...
- ** Doors ** DOORS We rest secure behind bolted doors, ...
- ** Love Under The Inca Sky! LOVE UNDER THE INCA ...
- ** The Art Of Living THE ART OF LIVING! Living life is a ...
Born in the city of Calcutta-a year before India's Independence.Graduated with honours in
English from Presidency College.Later joined the
Indian Air Force and retired as Group Captain. Also
obtained a first class MBA degree while in service.
Fond of drawing/painting and writing & reading poetry.
I have recently completed writing Part-1 of 'History of
Philosophy in ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about RAJ NANDY
** My Weeping Willow Tree!
MY WEEPING WILLOW TREE!
Somewhere within my heart unknowingly,
A weeping willow had taken roots secretly!
It got nurtured over the years by my forlorn
and sad thoughts;
By many heartaches and unrequited love, -
The mind seemed to have forgot!
Now the willow has become a full grown
It bends over my mind like a shadow -
to torture me!
It sheds its salty tears periodically, -
The willow has now become a part of
30 Mar 09