** Doors - Poem by RAJ NANDY
We rest secure behind bolted doors,
And lock all doors on our way out;
Through doors we are ushered in,
As a new born infant, or to leave in a
Doors like our open arms, can invite to
But a door when slammed on the face, -
Ceases forever to communicate!
That ‘welcome’ foot mat you see in
Is for wiping your shoes full of dirt!
For when we shut the doors of our heart,
Even doors left ajar, - will forever hurt!
02 Mar 09
Comments about ** Doors by RAJ NANDY
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl