Fire Is Still Alive. - Poem by Mahfooz Ali
But what of the fire?
Its wood has been scattered,
But the embers still dance.
Though the fire is tiny,
Though the fire is weak,
It's still alive.
Comments about Fire Is Still Alive. by Mahfooz Ali
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl