Floods Are Greatly Deadly Everywhere - Poem by MOHAMMAD SKATI
Scary and sudden floods Happen anywhere and everywhere, but Are we really prepared to face them? They sweep everything and even everyone In front them, but Are we really prepared to prevent them? They destroy a lot of pretty things In front of them, but Are we really familiar with them? They take us into that inevitable death, but Are we really ready to disperse them? I hope that we are ready to face all These deadly floods everywhere.
Comments about Floods Are Greatly Deadly Everywhere by MOHAMMAD SKATI
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl