Fluxional Saddened Heart Ached Pain. - Poem by Michael Gale
That influxioning flux in days of time...
Shall for ever and ever go on and climb.
Heftly met dissappointment arrives to thee...
Greeting ye as if not free.
Hardly swept waters of the ever melting heart...
Shall insist on hope of one saddened lone one depart.
Met in the after life were we to meet...
Final ever sweet met treat.
Comments about Fluxional Saddened Heart Ached Pain. by Michael Gale
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl