911, Was Meant To Stun! - Poem by Michael Gale
Planes of flame and smoke, exploded to the
side of twin towers, one frightful fateful day...
The shock of horror on observers faces,
filled TV networks, as screens did so, tape
911, will live on in every nations man...
Because the act was so terrible, it lasts on
every persons memory, as they remember, as
only they can!
Friends and families passed, as well as
police and firemen, The Pentagon was next,
As towers did so fall and crumble, with
smoke and ashes seen, far from East to West...
This is man's final, moral and Godly test!
As man reaches out, to help each other, with
his very, very best!
Michael Jeffrey Gale
Copyright ©2006 Michael Jeffrey Gale
Comments about 911, Was Meant To Stun! by Michael Gale
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl