Michael Gale Poems
- Baseball's Fun In The Sun! With the crack of the bat, ...
- Winter's Coldest Wintery Wind. It is cold-It is cold this ...
- Dog, Man's Best Friend It'll be like that, in the end! ...
- Bowling! As I go throwing and bowling way down that far off ...
- Books Are Grand And Books Are ... Books are grand and ...
- A Mother's Love! A mother's love is never faltering. A ...
- A Sea Horse's Sway. Desert Island... Trapped ...
I enjoy reading and writing poetry, art, and drawing.In 1978 went into the Marine Corps, honorably discharged in 1982.Moved to Oklahoma in 1982.Worked for a short stint with TG&Y variety store for 6 month's and then worked for a major department store for 18 years and 7 month's.Worked as a security guard for 11 month's.
I met my beautiful wife, Barbara, while employed at the dept. store.Fell ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Baseball's Fun In The Sun!
With the crack of the bat, baseballs seem to
fly and float over my glove! As i step back
near the wall, this round like orb
approaches furiously from way above!
I take a long jump, and stretch out my
gloved hand, Just a might short of this
warning track, while listening to the
roaring crowd, and it's peanut and hotdog
venders, over to the right of me, in this
noisily stand! I twirl in mid air and make
a spectacular catch, Throwing over hand,
with smooth agility and quickness of speed
to with evenly match! The throw is off to
second base, with a runner ...