Footsteps And Shadow - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Footsteps follow you; shadow follows you.
You cannot leave them by running away.
To leave them, you can sit under a shade.
Desires and cravings are following you.
You cannot beat them by pursuing them.
To beat them, be content and sit at work.
Comments about Footsteps And Shadow by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl