Lawrence S. Pertillar
For 'Others' To Debate - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
If a peace earned comes to one,
Feeling blessed to have overcome...
Experiences no one else has witnessed,
With a choosing to keep such peace protected...
Regrets to express for others to acknowledge,
With a belief they should expect...
Is not from this one going to happen.
What becomes valued to accept to appreciate,
Has been left behind for 'others to debate...
Or argue amongst themselves,
What for them is prioritized to live and have realized.
Open eyes with a mind that searches finds what is needed.
Comments about For 'Others' To Debate by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl