Edward Kofi Louis
For Peace - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
I came for peace and with the care of my love,
But will you reply me with the words of war? ! !
Then think twice about the muse of this love,
For we can't get anywhere with hatred!
Sweat, wet, sea, tea, eat, ate, sat, at, as, we, saw, was, seat;
But i came over to your house to meet your people with peace,
So think twice before you reply me with the words of war!
Comments about For Peace by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl