Lawrence S. Pertillar
For The Ease Of It - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Some folks say what they do,
For the ease of it.
That is quicker to produce,
Than it is what they've said they've done.
If the mind isn't there with a physical connection.
Produced by faith that takes blood, sweat and tears.
And a spiritual affinity...
That is closer than any blood one my drip,
From that attachment.
Only then can someone say they do something...
Because it is loved.
They say what they say at social functions,
And it shows from a lack of discipline...
Whenever they do what they do is addressed.
The mediocrity of it is a mess!
There is no work ethic that has been expressed,
Comments about For The Ease Of It by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl