Lawrence S. Pertillar
For Their Dreams And Expectations - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
We do what we do,
Until we don't.
It 'will' be declared finished.
Eventually in time.
To be left abandoned.
And this is not the mystery.
Those who don't do,
At someone else's expense.
Argue about not getting paid enough,
For their dreams and expectations.
Comments about For Their Dreams And Expectations by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl