Forever - Poem by Kailia Chatterton
I dont know what to do;
How can you love someone
but also want someone else?
I promised you forever
and you did too...
to all the love,
between me and you?
cause tears and an unending depression,
that crushes you,
over and over again
Until you just dont want to get back up...
So do you get back up,
or do you just lay there,
Comments about Forever by Kailia Chatterton
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl