Forget Me - Poem by Lance Carthen
Do I still cross your mind?
The love you thought you left behind.
If you open your book of forgets, its me you find.
Off in the black vacuum I cry.
The piece of shit you thought had died.
But I was with you everytime you got high.
When your veins collapsed.
When you'd snort your lines.
I was in that dark corner watching you smile.
A contradiction, a life in denial.
I guess the big question is...
Who am I?
Comments about Forget Me by Lance Carthen
Mary Elizabeth Frye
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl