Forget The Past Glory - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Recognitions that the people give you
For what you’d been once, are alms given
Out of pity on regarding your invalidity..
Expecting recognitions are equal to begging.
Comments about Forget The Past Glory by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda